Thursday, April 3, 2008

Life is crazy!

Well, yes I know it's been forever since I've posted my last blog! I've somehow been crazy busy!

Classes are going okay for me this trimester, and I cannot believe that I only have like 5 more weeks of school left until summer!!! Speaking of summer, I just went to the summer job fair with my school, I turned in a few apps, had 1 interview, and I just recently got a job offer. Not sure how thing are going to pan out but we'll see, sometimes things just take patience although its difficult.

I just recently started trying to find a part time job to fit into my schedule now to keep me busy until summer hits. Not sure yet where I'll be working.

I'm working on getting over a whole yucky mess of sickness including yet not limited to a double ear infection and bronchitis. Never had bronchitis before so that was an adventure.

As most people know at this point but I'm including it for clarification, Corey and I broke up about a month ago. It was a great first relationship and I learned a lot of things in general for any future relationships I may have with people.

Other than that, I've just been running around, busy with school, finding a job, getting an apartment, being sick, going to church, growing in God's word, and being sick. This weekend, I'm looking forward to heading up to Freedom, New Hampshire for a spring retreat with college students from all over the New England area! It should be lots of fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blummie! :)

Glad to hear about the apartment - would love some pics. Bet you are enjoying that! Am sorry to hear about you and Cory, however, if you've found lessons from it, you are far ahead of many other folks. Sounds like you've been a sick puppy - (sad dog!). Glad you are on the mend now. Give yourself a big hug from us - tons of love! C & G

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeta, I am so sorry to hear about all that has been going on with you. I am glad to hear that you are doing better. Enjoy each and every moment. Trust in God, he knows what is going on and he doens't give you more then you can handle. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. I love you, Vicky

Anonymous said...

BLUE MAN SHOES!!

I AM TOTALLY COMING WITH U KNOW WHO THIS SUMMER!!

LOL

P.S. U BETTER NOT GET SICK ANYMORE :D

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LUV DADDY WINKEY

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.