Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday Adventures!

I awoke on Saturday morning expecting to head off to Target with Jackie when Jackie called to say that she wasn't feeling well. So, I hung back and made some other plans however I bumped into Dartainia (Dart) again so we were hanging out and decided that we would go to Target.

Dart & I find the right bus and we manage to get on even though the bus driver was a real class A JERK! But I won't go there. Dart and I had lots of fun shopping around and got back later that night where we hooked up with Sarah.

The three of us headed down for dinner then onwards to Waterfire. Providence has a river that runs through the downtown of it and Waterfire has these baskets that were made to have bonfires right on the water down the middle of it so boats go out there to stock the wood and there are gondola rides and dinner boats and music playing making it oh so romantic.

The three of us find a nice ledge to chill on and Dart wants to use her legs so she stands up and there are these 3 guys next to us. Dart, being ever so sociable, starts talking to one of them. They are attending the University of RI and had decided to come check out the Waterfire. We all exchange numbers and depart with hugs (yeah we really fast forward from strangers to friends there).

After that, we met up with my roommate, Amanda and the four of us walk around for a while before heading back to the dorm to watch a movie together. Afterwards, I was wheeling Dart back to her room which is on my floor also and I bump into a girl named Betsy from one of my classes. She grabs her friends and I grab mine and we all hung out for a while. It was a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Numbers! You might find a good boy like your gma wants at college after all!