Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Somewhere to Belong

I was checking my facebook (Facebook ~ like myspace with a little different format and allows networks of people to group up, for instance we have the network JWU Providence '11 that bundles up all the freshman), and I received an email from a guy named Andy talking about Christian Student Fellowship that happens on campus. He is the Pastor of it and had decided to search people out on the JWU facebook network to find new people for it. I decided to go as it was at a on campus location.

I went and everyone made me feel so welcomed, it practically made me feel like I was at home. These were the people I had been searching for. I was so happy to find them. I asked several of them where do they go to church and luckily for me, it's nearby me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad to hear! Your efforts to search out new groups, places, people is paying off. Hugs! C & G

Anonymous said...

Woman, keep up the great work. It is great that you can go to chruch and feel at home. I hope that this will help you to stay connected to all you believe in. Have a wonderful day love. I love you, Vicky