Monday, August 11, 2008

First Week of August Update!

So I left off on the last Thursday of July......

Melissa returned home on Monday (Aug 4th) from Soulfest and was extremely exhausted (she was volunteering in a kitchen all day long).

Tuesday, I called up the people that I had 2 interviews with and they were like who are you? Oh that job? We filled the position. I was like great, thanks. Then like an hour after that I got a phone call from a hotel for an interview. God does keep these doors swinging open and closed. I think he's teaching me patience this year.

I went into the interview and it was the best interview that I've had all summer. The guy said he would call me back Friday but that never happened. So I called him and left him a message.

Thursday, I hung out with some great new friends then went to Thursday night Bible study. Friday, I hung out with friends and we played charades. I love having friends that are just able to play good wholesome games and not go out and do stupid crap.

Sunday, I went to church and then went shopping for a couple of things then my other roomie was moving in. That should make life interesting (haha). Then I went with Melissa and hung out with friends. We had a great time and these friends are great Christian brothers and sisters that seem to really support us in general.

As for today, I have no idea what is to be happening, I was going to go to the beach but it is raining so it just may be a rainy day in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeta, I am so happy that you continue to write in this blog. I love hearing about your experiences that you handle each and every day. Enjoy each and every moment, this time will go by so fast. Just look how fast your first year went. Keep up the good work that you are doing for GOD. I love you girl and I am happy that you are having fun. I love you, Vicky