Friday, March 5, 2010

Here Comes March

Is it just me or is this year just flying by?!

I've been slacking at this, I guess once you get so enamored with the routine of life, you get stubborn and forget to do other things like updating blogs haha. I'm in the midst of my spring break after completing a difficult trimester of schooling. I'm headed into the last trimester of school for the year and God praying, will be the last trimester of school that I ever face! I'm trying to graduate early so I have a few tests that I have to do etc. to make up the two classes I'm missing, so I hope that goes well.

Nothing too terribly exotic has been happening in my amusing life, just working like a busy bee while doing school and going to church. Church has been amazing, I have been learning so much and I feel like my relationship with Christ is growing deeper.

I'm not entirely sure of my plans for after graduation if I make that milestone this year, I'm planning to keep God at the forefront and ask Him for His guidance with what happens next.

Work is going well, we are working on the summer camp program which should be highly entertaining hopefully. I have been assigned a group of 7-8 year olds of about 13 kids as mine for the summer. I had the fun experience of taking on a class of 6 kids aged 18 month to 30 month by myself as well for the day. I'm learning that it really doesn't matter how many kids you got, there is always going to be mayhem bumbling around, how you take it is how it is going to affect you!

Anyone else getting excited for spring? I hope the weather is nice, it hasn't been the best and I think last summer we only had like 2 weeks of shine the rest of rain.

2 comments:

Vicky Maliszewski said...

Thanks for sharing girly! I love you, keep up the great work that you are doing. Love, Aunt Vicky

Amy said...

Wow! Last trimester! Woohoo (and a lot of hard work, I know!). Missed seeing you this morning--we were at Grace Harbor!