Monday, September 10, 2007

Plymouth, Massachusetts & Monday's Events!

Sunday, my roommate and I headed out to Plymouth, Massachusetts. To do this, we had to catch a bus to the other JWU campus then find her car parked on Lot E. We did this quite smoothly and I had mapquest directions printed out for our destination. My roommate had needed to go to Sam's Club to get some new glasses/contacts. Plymouth is about an hour away from Providence but is a really pretty drive. We didn't see any of the big cities, but with the pleasant drive, it didn't matter much. So that whole trip made Sunday afternoon a nice day.

Monday, I had my classes~English Communication (Speech), Food Safety & Sanitation, & Literature. My speech class, I think anyhow, is going to be fun. Today we got into groups and I met some new people. Then there was Bingo going on over at the other campus so I hopped onto a JWU bus and went. It was free to get in and a large possibility of winning some decent prizes. Sure enough, I won the first bingo and the prize was a case of water and some crystal light juice powder packs to go. I was happy about that! Now I have a paper I have to finish up then I'm off to hit the hay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of car does she drive?